Using a web client, IBM SmartCloud Notes (SCN) users see erroneous output in the Calendar view of their out-of-office data.
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Use a web client (such as I.E. 8) on Windows (such as XP) to access your SCN mail file.
2. In the "Mail-Inbox" tab, select More, Out of Office.
3. In the "Dates" tab, click the down arrow to the right of the "Leaving" field, and select a date in the future.
4. Click the down arrow to the right of the "Returning" field, such as a few days after the value of the leaving date.
5. Leave "I am unavailable for meetings" checked.
6. Keep the value for "Calendar entry subject" as the default value of "Out of Office."
7. Click the "Save & Close" button.
8. Select "Calendar" from the horizontal menu bar.
9. Note that the display for the out-of-office dates is incorrect.
For example, the leaving date may be correct, but the days that should be marked as out of office are either (a) not marked as out of office, or (b) could be marked as out of office but also include the returning date as an out-of-office day. Multiple tests have produced different erroneous results.
10. Return to the "Mail-Inbox" tab.
11. Select More, Out of Office.
12. Note that the value for the "Leaving" and "Returning" fields may vary from what was first entered.
Incorrect output displays for out of office dates.
Resolving the problem
This issue has been reported to Quality Engineering and is currently under investigation as SPR# KGEW8SFSVK.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.