How do I extend the session time out in Impact 5.1.1..
The default timeout in impact is 2 hours
- log into the WAS administrative console via
- Expand the Security folder and click on "Secure administration,applications, and infrastructure"
- Click on the link that appears on the right "Authentication mechanisms and expiration"
- In the section that says "Timeout value for forwarded credentials between servers", it should show 120 minutes. Change this to the desired timeout period. Then click OK below
- Now click the Save link that appears near top of the page
- Restart eWAS to make sure the change has taken affect.