How do I determine which version of IBM Worklight Studio Development Tools I've installed from the Eclipse Marketplace?
If you install IBM Worklight Studio Development Tools for Eclipse from eclipse Marketplace, then clicking Help, the menu lists About Eclipse (instead of About IBM Worklight Studio Development Tools) and the Help > About Eclipse dialog box shows only the Eclipse version information. (Note: if you use IBM Installation Manager to install the product, then the Help menu says About IBM Worklight Studio Development Tools).
To view the version details for IBM Worklight Studio Development Tools in the case where you installed into an existing Eclipse:
- Click Help > About Eclipse.
- Click Installation Details.
- Click the Installed Software tab.
- For the Tools features listed in the Name column (for example, IBM Worklight Studio) note the information in the ID column, excluding the "feature.group" text, and the information in the Version column. For example, for feature IBM Worklight Studio, note the ID (e.g.) com.ibm.imp.tools.rad.feature.
- In your file system, open to the Eclipse installation location/eclipse/features/Tools ID_version directory, where Tools ID is the ID that you noted in step 4 and version is the version that you noted in step 4. For example, Eclipse installation location/eclipse/features/com.ibm.imp.tools.rad.feature_1.0.0.v20120606_0243
- In a text editor, open the file feature.xml, and inspect the version attribute.
- For Version 220.127.116.11 and later:
For example, if the version attribute value is 5.0.0030, then this means Version 18.104.22.168
- For Version 22.214.171.124 and earlier:
|Mobile- Speech and Enterprise Access||IBM Mobile Foundation||Linux, Mac OS X, Windows||5.0||Consumer, Enterprise|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.