Can I hide attributes Maximo?
1. Click on Go To / System Configuration / Platform Configuration / Application Designer
2. Select the application you want to hide fields i.e. Problem
3. Next, once you open the application in application designer, Go to Select Action and select Add/Modify Signature Options.
4. At the bottom of the pop-up box click New Row.
5. In the option box, type a name like "ShowNever"
6. Uncheck the visible checkbox and then click OK.
7. Now, click on the section/field you want to hide.
8. Go to the properties of that field, go to the signature option and type the name of the option you just created in step 5.
9. Save the form and your field/section is now hidden.
10. Also, if you wish to show the field/section hide in above steps for some users then just go to the security groups and give grant access, for the corresponding application.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.