As of 14 August 2012, IBM i2 Intelligence offerings are fully supported through IBM. This guide provides information regarding the technical support, how to find self-help information and reach the remote support teams.
The IBM Support Portal is a unified, customizable view of all technical support tools and information for IBM systems, software, and services. It brings all the support resources available for IBM hardware and software offerings together in one place.
The IBM Support Portal provides powerful features that make it fast and easy to find the exact information or tool you need. With it you can:
- Select your IBM products and the task at hand for direct access to all pertinent resources.
- Browse featured support links that guide you to the most critical and useful information and tools.
- Filter the results of a simple text search with one click to pinpoint the most appropriate documents.
- Personalize the pages to include exactly the type of information you need, arranged most effectively for you.
If you are looking for End of Support (EOS) information for any product, visit the product support lifecycle page.
Note: Service Request ( SR) is accessible from the Support Portal or any Support Pages. IBM provides the SR tool to electronically submit and manage Problem Management Records (PMRs) on the Web for more control over your PMRs. Use SR to Open a Case (open a ticket) with support.
Click here to open a case < link >.
Below are some useful starting points for exploring IBM support:
- Introduction to Electronic Support and the Service Request (SR) tool
- IBM Education Assistant flash presentations about the Support Portal
- IBM Service Request streamlined problem submission process demo video on YouTube
IBM has also produced the following introduction presentation. This presentation provides all the useful links and phone numbers you will need to access support within IBM. It introduces the Support Portal, the new procedures and outlines what has changed between i2 and IBM support. You can download the PDF here:
How to Access Support Post August 14th.pdf
Visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download the Acrobat reader to open PDF files.
|Smarter Cities||i2 Analyst's Notebook Connector for Esri|
|Smarter Cities||i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium|
|Smarter Cities||i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis|
|Smarter Cities||i2 iBase|
|Smarter Cities||i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst's Notebook|
|Smarter Cities||i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search Services SDK|
|Smarter Cities||i2 Intelligence Analysis Platform|
|Smarter Cities||i2 Intelligence Analysis Portfolio|