What Versions of Cognos Reporting are supported with the Maximo products?
Starting with the Maximo 188.8.131.52 Version, released in December 2009, an integration to the Cognos Reporting products is available. This integration is specific to the Cognos Reporting products, which includes Report Studio, Query Studio, Framework Manager, along with the Cognos portal and Administration tools.
You can enable the Maximo Cognos Integration in different ways - either through your existing license of Cognos Reporting, or through your utilization of Tivoli Common Reporting. If you utilize your own license of Cognos, without TCR, it is referred to as the Direct Integration. If you use Cognos thru TCR, it is referred to as the TCR integration.
The details below highlight the versions of Cognos supported by Maximo Release, and by the type of integration. Additionally, a link is provided for you to their specific installation guide.
Starting with the Maximo 184.108.40.206 release
1. Direct Integration - Supported for Cognos 10.1.1
2. Direct Integration - Supported for Cognos 8.4.1
3. Indirect TCR 2.1.1 Integration - Supported for TCR 2.1.1, with Cognos 8.4.1
For the Maximo 220.127.116.11 thru 18.104.22.168 releases
1. Direct Integration - Supported for Cognos 8.4.1
2. Indirect TCR Integration - Supported for TCR 2.1, with Cognos 8.4.1
Starting with the Maximo 22.214.171.124 release
1. Direct Integration - Supported for Cognos 8.4
2. Indirect TCR Integration - Supported for TCR 1.3, with Cognos 8.4
For a full listing of the Maximo Report Reference Materials, click here
For the latest listing of the Maximo Supported Product Configurations, click here