Information to provide when contacting the BigFix Licensing Department
The following information should be sent to the licensing team for issues such as new requests, renewals, extensions, product changes, seat count changes, and any other licensing change.
The licensing team can be contacted at the following email address: TEM@dk.ibm.com
Please provide the the following information:
1. Your ICN (IBM Customer Number)
2. The deployment's serial number (Can be found on the License Overview dashboard in the console)
3. The Proof of Entitlements document (showing details of what was purchased)
4. Your full contact information including the full name of the organization the deployment is licensed under
5. Provide a full description of the the request: is it a new purchase, renewal, product change, seat count change, or other problem?
6. If applicable, provide any screenshots of any expired notices or other errors or warnings you see in the console.
Additionally, if you would like to be able to manage the subscription entitlement counts on your license you can do this by logging into the License Key Center @ http://tem.subscribenet.com/
(See: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/TivoliEndpointManager_Licensing.html for more information)
If you are having problems accessing the License Key center or do not have an account please include a request for an account or a password reset along with the other information to TEM@dk.ibm.com.
Licensing responds to customer requests within a 24-hour time frame.
Related KB Articles:
How can I verify the BigFix License Server status?
Why is the BigFix BES Admin Tool failing to create a new user or failing to update my license file?
How do I manually upgrade my license for BigFix?
What is a Perpetual License for BigFix?
Why am I getting an installation error: "Unable to submit action site request: The authorization has already been redeemed for a license match a different public key."
How do I use the License Request Handler for a licensing request when the Installation Generator can't access the internet during an install of BigFix?
How do I enable sites from the BigFix License Overview dashboard?
How do I troubleshoot the error "Certificate mismatch" for the BigFix BES Admin tool?
What sort of SQL Server licensing is necessary for the BigFix Server?
How do I resolve the error "LicenseUpdater error: class FormatError" in BESRelay.log for BigFix?
What is a masthead file for BigFix?
Translate this page: