IBM PureApplication System W1500, an expert integrated system, is now available.
IBM PureApplication System W1500 delivers the following function:
- Provides complete cloud system shipped including pattern-based deployment, virtualization, monitoring, usage management, usage tracking, and other cloud management capabilities.
- Provides integrated monitoring and management via an integrated UI.
- Includes integrated, optimized, compute, network, and storage resources.
- Supports growth to larger systems without a system outage.
- Provides built-in elasticity of application workloads.
- Provides updates for entire infrastructure stack.
- Integrates database and application server capability, with virtually unlimited capacity for the system purchased.
- Supports IBM and partner content optimized for PureApplication System, in addition to third-party software.
- Provides a single point of contact for IBM hardware and support.
Following are links to more information about the PureApplication system:
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.