What can you check to be sure you have a valid Table Management Utility (TMU) backup or restore?
Check these items to verify the Red Brick Backup and Restore:
- Message 7087 during a backup
** INFORMATION ** (7087) Backup of the database database_name completed successfully on Day, Date Time
- These files must reside in directory $RB_CONFIG/bar_metadata/database_name
action_log (an odd number of records in this file indicates a backup or restore failure)
- Verify the description of a restore with RESTORE...SHOW command
- Message 7088 during a restore
** INFORMATION ** (7088) Restore of the database database_path completed successfully on Day, Date Time
- CHECK TABLE and CHECK INDEX on all restored objects
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.