Start Rational Performance Tester schedule on local host: IWAT0284E
Attempts to run an IBM Rational Performance Tester schedule yields security message "the Agent Controller is not available on host localhost".
The full error message is as follows:
Connection failed on host <host name>.
IWAT0284E The Agent Controller is not available on host <host name>
Make sure that:
* for localhost, the Internal Agent Controller is supported on your local
* the Agent Controller is installed.
* the Agent Controller is configured to communicate with your machine.
* you have the correct host name and port number for the Agent
See the workspace Error Log or Agent Controller serviceconfig.log for any
Under details you see.
A performance test with a single user does run.
The definition of the local host as Location is lacking.
You installed the followng products on your local host.
- IBM® Rational® Performance Tester
- IBM® Rational® Performance Tester Agent
Resolving the problem
Consider the following steps.
- Define the local host as Location.
- Click option button in the User Group
Run this group on the following locations (1 defined)
- Optionally you can disable the Integrated Agent Controller.
Window > Preferences > Agent Controller > Integrated Agent Controler.