This document applies only to the following language version(s):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a DOS prompt.
2. Append the following command line > setup.exe /s /v"PRELOADNOTES=1 /qb+"
3. This will run the installation in silent mode.
4. Notes installs without the Preloader feature.
Resolving the problem
There are 3 workarounds for this issue:
1. Use the Notes installer UI to install the Notes Preloader feature.
2. Create a transform file that sets the the Preloader to install and use that on the command line.
3. Setup.exe /s /v"ADDFEATURES=ALL /qb+"
setup.exe /s /v"ADDLOCAL=Preloader /qb+"
This issue has been reported in SPR #PMLN8XDDG2.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.