The Notes Preloader feature is not installed using command line with the Notes Client kit when installing in silent mode.
This document applies only to the following language version(s):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a DOS prompt.
2. Append the following command line > setup.exe /s /v"PRELOADNOTES=1 /qb+"
3. This will run the installation in silent mode.
4. Notes installs without the Preloader feature.
Resolving the problem
There are 3 workarounds for this issue:
1. Use the Notes installer UI to install the Notes Preloader feature.
2. Create a transform file that sets the the Preloader to install and use that on the command line.
3. Setup.exe /s /v"ADDFEATURES=ALL /qb+"
setup.exe /s /v"ADDLOCAL=Preloader /qb+"
This issue has been reported in SPR #PMLN8XDDG2.
Translate this page: