Customer has new blank (empty) Controller database. User launches Command Center. User receives error message.
Error: Something unexpected happened. You may have to restart the application to continue.
Unhandled exception: null
Defect (reference APAR PM68503) in Controller.
Resolving the problem
Upgrade to Controller 10.1.1 FP1 (10.1.1671) or later.
Reset Period Locking.
- WARNING: The following instructions are only relevant for a new/blank database. Do not follow these instructions for a non-blank (production) system, since they reset Period Locking completely.
- Click "Maintain - Period Locking – Change Multi Period Locking"
- Tick ’Unlock all periods’ and save.
- Then untick ’Unlock all periods’ and save again.
- Log out of Controller and log back in. Now it is possible to open the command center.