Customer has new blank (empty) Controller database. User launches Command Center. User receives error message.
Error: Something unexpected happened. You may have to restart the application to continue.
Unhandled exception: null
Defect (reference APAR PM68503) in Controller.
Resolving the problem
Upgrade to Controller 10.1.1 FP1 (10.1.1671) or later.
Reset Period Locking.
- WARNING: The following instructions are only relevant for a new/blank database. Do not follow these instructions for a non-blank (production) system, since they reset Period Locking completely.
- Click "Maintain - Period Locking – Change Multi Period Locking"
- Tick ’Unlock all periods’ and save.
- Then untick ’Unlock all periods’ and save again.
- Log out of Controller and log back in. Now it is possible to open the command center.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.