Selecting a record from the Everyplace Start Center takes you to the core applications, is there a reason for this?
This is caused by creating your saved query in the core application. To resolve this you need to create the saved query in the mobile application.
1) From a laptop or desktop computer sign in to Maximo as the mobile user.
2) Go To your mobile application.
3) In the Advanced Search enter your search criteria and select find.
4) From the drop down select save current query.
5) Name the query and set this as your default query.
Now when you launch Everyplace and click on a record from the result set you will now launch the mobile application.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.