This technote describes information helpful to a new IBM PureApplication System client.
Welcome to IBM PureApplication System Support.
Visit our IBM PureApplication System Support Portal. On this site, you'll find find links to PureApplication System flashes and technotes along with a great deal of other support information related to the PureApplication System.
You can keep informed about the latest support information with My Notifications, or click the My Notifications link from our PureApplication System support page. PureApplication System is listed in My Notifications under Software. Be sure to click the Support feedback link to send your comments and help us improve online software support.
Other useful links:
- Access PureSystems assets on the PureSystems Centre including IBM and Business Partner solutions along with system and workload fix packs when available.
- MustGather: Read first for PureApplication System. Use the information in this document to collect troubleshooting material and shorten the time to problem resolution.
- Supported firmware and software in PureApplication System. Use the links in this document to access details about the supported firmware and software for each version of PureApplication System.
- Exchanging information with PureApplication System Technical Support for problem determination.
- Contacting PureApplication System Support. This technote includes important information to consider prior to engaging with IBM Support.
- Release notes for fix packs. See this document containing links to each of the fix pack release notes for the PureApplication System W1500. Included are Authorized Program Analysis Report (APAR) lists for each fix pack.
- PureApplication System Information Center
- Knowledge Collection: developerWorks articles about PureApplication System
- IBM Education Assistant modules on PureApplication System and patterns.
- Adopting IBM PureApplication System V1.0. This Redbook covers the most common problems, solutions, best practices and use cases around adopting PureApplication System.
- IBM Appliance Support Handbook
- Are patterns and patterns of expertise new concepts? If so, see this Expert integrated systems blog and, in particular, this entry entitled Getting back to the basics: What is a pattern?
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.