This technote describes information helpful to a new IBM PureApplication System client.
Welcome to IBM PureApplication System Support. This technote provides links to more information that can help you avoid opening service requests with IBM Support. Use the documents referenced here to answer questions about the system and shorten the time to resolution if you need to open a service request.
Be sure to click the Add comments twistie to send your comments and help us improve online software support for the system.
- Use the link in this document to access the webcast replay and learn more about the web support tools and resources available to our PureApplication System clients.
- (New) Adoption Scenarios for IBM PureApplication System is a task-based guidebook on developerWorks that can help you and your organization be successful with the system.
- See these YouTube videos about PureSystems and learn more about the extensive features and functions of the systems.
- Access PureSystems assets on the PureSystems Centre including IBM and Business Partner solutions along with system and workload fix packs when available.
- IBM PureApplication System Support Portal. On this portal, you'll find links to PureApplication System flashes and technotes along with a great deal of other support information related to the PureApplication System.
- MustGather: Read first for PureApplication System. Use the information in this document to collect troubleshooting material and shorten the time to problem resolution.
- Exchanging information with PureApplication System Technical Support for problem determination.
- Recommended fixes. Use the information in this document to access links and details about the PureApplication System W1500 and W1700 fix packs.
- Contacting PureApplication System Support. This technote includes important information to consider prior to engaging with IBM Support.
- Keep informed about the latest support information with My Notifications, or click the My Notifications link from our PureApplication System support portal. PureApplication System is listed in My Notifications under Software.
- Product documentation for
- Knowledge Collection: developerWorks articles about PureApplication System
- IBM Education Assistant modules on PureApplication System and patterns.
- Adopting IBM PureApplication System V1.0. This Redbook covers the most common problems, solutions, best practices and use cases around adopting PureApplication System.
- Are patterns and patterns of expertise new concepts? If so, see this Expert integrated systems blog and, in particular, this entry entitled Getting back to the basics: What is a pattern?
- Supported firmware and software in PureApplication System. Use the links in this document to access details about the supported firmware and software for each version of PureApplication System.
- Supported fixes and pre-entitled components in PureApplication System Version 188.8.131.52. Use this document for reference regarding system updates and pre-entitled components. Unless noted, the information applies to both the W1500 and W1700 systems.
- Release notes for fix packs. See this document containing links to each of the fix pack release notes for the PureApplication System W1500. Included are Authorized Program Analysis Report (APAR) lists for each fix pack.
- IBM Appliance Support Handbook