Cannot set the Disposition Schedule Offset Years to more than 100 years in IER
Trying to set the Disposition Event Offset Years in Disposition Schedule wizard to more than 100 years will cause an error to occur in IBM Enterprise Records (IER).
Maximum value for Disposition Event offset years is set to 100.
Resolving the problem
- Browse under the Fileplan Object Store node to "Other Classes" | "Custom Object" | "Disposal Schedule".
- Right click on its properties and select Disposition Event Offset Years.
- Go to the More tab and set the maximum value to the number of years required.
- Close FileNet Enterprise Manager and stop the application server.
- Restart application server again and log into IER.
- Repeat steps for the following properties: Disposal Schedule, Phase, Phase Exception, Disposal Trigger (Cycle Years), Intelligent Retention
More support for:
FileNet Product Family
Software version: 3.7, 4.0, 4.5, 5.1
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1597938
Modified date: 15 May 2013