General Availability of IBM WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit version 8.0.1 was 15 June 2012 for electronic availability and 13 July 2012 for physical media availability. WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit V8.0.1 accelerates multichannel application development by providing:
- Examples of "Account Summary, Account Inquiry, Account Transfer, Pay Bill" in Internet banking, and "Self claim" in online insurance
- Continuously improved runtime and toolkit to support multiple project structures, search Bank Transformation Toolkit artifacts, and enhance data mapping
- Integration with Portal, providing the personalization for channel applications
IBM WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit V8.0.1 continues to improve runtime infrastructure and tooling. Additionally, it includes solution templates for online insurance claims processing and sample use cases in internet banking.
WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit's key features and benefits include:
- Improvement in multichannel application framework and Integrated Development Workbench, enabling developers to maximize their productivity, reduce total cost of system ownership, and improve overall time to value
- Integration with IBM WebSphere Portal Server to support personalization of multichannel applications
- Shorter time-to-market with sample applications for online insurance claims processing, and Internet banking use cases
For more information, see the US Announcement Letter for IBM WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit . Information for other country announcement letters is located here.
To determine what the newest release of IBM WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit is and if the release you are running is still supported see the IBM Software Support Lifecycle Page for WebSphere Multichannel Bank Transformation Toolkit.