Enable debug logging of Rational Functional Tester adapter for Rational Quality Manager
- Go to the RQM adapter directory, which is typically located in this location: "C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP\FunctionalTester\RQMAdapter".
- Paste the log4j.properties file into the adapter directory:
- Edit the configureadapter.bat file.
- Search for this string:
start "" %RFT_ARG_JRE% -classpath %RFT_INSTALL_DIR%\rational_ft.jar com.rational.test.ft.RQMAdapterConfigure %*
- Add the property "-Dlog4j.configuration=file:./log4j.properties" to the string. You will have a string like with this example file.
All source code and/or binaries attached to this document are referred to here as "the Program". IBM is not providing program services of any kind for the Program. IBM is providing the Program on an "AS IS" basis without warranty of any kind. IBM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR FOR ANY ECONOMIC CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS), EVEN IF IBM, OR ITS RESELLER, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
start "" %RFT_ARG_JRE% -Dlog4j.configuration=file:./log4j.properties -classpath %RFT_INSTALL_DIR%\rational_ft.jar com.rational.test.ft.RQMAdapterConfigure %*
- Start the adapter by using "Configure Adapter" option in the start menu or by using configureadapter.bat from the command line. You must start the adapter using this option only otherwise you will not get the logging info.
- Collect the generated adapter logs on by default: C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP\FunctionalTester\RQMAdapter\
The Jazz based products have an active community that can provide you with additional resources. Browse and contribute to the User forums, contribute to the Team Blog and review the Team wiki.
More support for:
Rational Quality Manager
Component: Integrations: IBM
Software version: 3.0.1, 4.0, 4.0.1
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1597847
Modified date: 11 March 2019