Performance Analyst is a tool aimed to make performance analysis manageable.
Java 6 or later installed to run this program (for Mac OS X, see this). For best performance, it is recommended to use Java 7, which has been reported giving significant performance boost over previous versions.
- Import all kinds of performance data for analysis. Some examples: DB2 snapshot, Java verbose GC output, Java thread dumps.
- Import software/middle-ware configuration for compliance checking. Some examples: configuration of DB2, Oracle, WebSphere, and operating systems.
- Spreadsheet-like interface for easy access and manipulation of imported data.
- Provide a rule engine for defining alerts to detect symptoms from the imported data.
- An out-of-box pre-defined set of rules are provided, based on common performance best practice of supported software and middle-ware.
Quick Start Guide
Download the tool from this link:
- Choose one of the platform: Windows, OS X, or Linux.
- Extract it to a folder and from within that folder run the executable for your platform.
- The first time you run it on your computer, a software license agreement window would show up.
- Read and accept the license.
- After the main window shows up, the user guide will be displayed in the window.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.