How do you search, set a search scope, display the topic in the table of contents, or print a topic in the CICS Transaction Server for z/OS (CICS TS) information center?
The information centers for CICS Transaction Server for z/OS (CICS TS) 4.2 and 4.1 have an information center quick reference that shows how to search, set a search scope, display the topic in the table of contents, and much more. The quick reference shows how to perform these tasks:
- How do I search the information center?
- How can I print only a topic and its subtopics?
- How can I search only a topic and its subtopics?
- When I perform a search, the results replace my table of contents. How do I show the table of contents?
- How do I search only part of the information center?
- When I show the table of contents, I cannot see my search results. How do I show the search results?
- Where is this topic in the information center?
- How do I print the topic currently displayed?
- There is too much content to show clearly. How do I make the area bigger?
- The topic area fills the screen. How do I show the table of contents?
- When using search, my search terms are highlighted in the contents pane. How do I turn off highlighting?
- How do I create a search list?
- How do I search a topic and its subtopics from the table of contents?
The CICS TS V4.2 and V4.1 information centers contain the quick reference. Similar information is available for CICS TS V3.2 and V3.1, but it is listed by topic instead of the quick reference pdf. See Finding CICS information centers for links to the CICS information centers.
|Host Transaction Processing||CICS Batch Application Control for z/OS||Documentation||z/OS||1.1, 1.1.1|
|Host Transaction Processing||CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS||Documentation||z/OS||2.1, 1.2|
|Host Transaction Processing||CICS Interdependency Analyzer for z/OS||Documentation||z/OS||3.2, 3.1, 2.2|
|Host Transaction Processing||CICS Online Transmission Time Optimizer||Documentation||z/OS||1.2|
|Host Transaction Processing||CICS Performance Analyzer for z/OS||Documentation||z/OS||3.1, 2.1, 3.2|
|Host Transaction Processing||CICS VSAM Recovery||Documentation||z/OS||4.2, 4.3|
|Host Transaction Processing||CICS VSAM Transparency for z/OS||Documentation||z/OS||1.2, 2.1|
|Host Transaction Processing||IBM Session Manager||Not Applicable||z/OS||3.1, 2.2, 2.1|
|Host Transaction Processing||CICS Deployment Assistant for z/OS||Not Applicable||z/OS||1.1|
CICS/TS CICS TS CICS Transaction Server CICSBAC CICS BAC BAC CBEP CICS BEP CICSCM CICS CM CICSDA CICS DA CICSIA CICS IA CICSPA CICS PA CICSPM CICS PM CICSVR CICS VR CICS/VR CICSVT CICS VT CICS/VT ISM CICSOTTO CICS OTTO
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.