BMXAA4214E-An Unknown Error While Attempting to Change Physical Count Date
Is there a reason this error message is displayed while trying to change the physical count date in the Inventory application?
BMXAA4214E-An Unknown error has occurred when clicking on Refresh button attempting to change physical count date
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to the Inventory application.
2. From the List tab filter by storeroom (CENTRAL) and hit enter.
3. From the "Select Action" menu and select "Inventory Adjustments/Physical Count".
4. In the Physical Count date field enter a previous date and click OK.
5. Click on the Bin field to sort by ascending order.
6. Click on the Refresh button.
You will be receive a pop-up window with the following error message: " BMXAA4214E - An unknown error has occurred Please contact your system administrator for assistance."
Resolving the problem
You can contact support and request an IFIX to address APAR IV14319.
More support for:
Maximo Asset Management
Software version: 7.1.1, 7.5
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1596605
Modified date: 30 April 2015