General Availability of the new Enterprise Marketing Management Suite is as follows:
- May 15, 2012: Availability of IBM Coremetrics Content Recommendations and IBM Unica on-demand offerings except for IBM Unica eMessage Post Click Analytics
- May 25, 2012: Electronic delivery of IBM Unica on-premise offerings
- June 6, 2012: Availability of IBM Unica eMessage Post Click Analytics
- June 13, 2012: Physical delivery of IBM Unica on-premise offerings
- June 15, 2012: Availability of IBM Coremetrics Explore Live offerings
The new Enterprise Marketing Management Suite enables marketers to coordinate and integrate their digital and cross-channel marketing efforts. Too often marketing groups operate independently, and their disconnected marketing programs create poor customer experiences and missed opportunities to improve marketing results. This new release helps bring isolated marketing groups together by eliminating the efforts, risks, and delays of custom integrations that have challenged marketers until now. This means marketing organizations can, more than ever before, create compelling experiences and engage customers in truly cross-channel dialogs.
The new capabilities in this release that help marketers integrate digital and cross-channel marketing include:
- Easier access from customer relationship marketing applications, such as campaign management, to cloud-based digital analytics data, specifically the data representing predictive visitor behaviors on the website and other digital properties, to help marketers improve the relevance of targeted marketing efforts, such as retargeting, cross-selling, and retention marketing.
- The first complete cross-channel customer interaction history and statistical marketing attribution capability in the marketplace to help marketers optimize marketing performance management.
- The industry's first "gold tag" for websites that makes it easy to capture and share web data with other applications and partners without tagging the site over and over again, which slows the visitor experience.
- New social media analytics and marketing capabilities that turn social media into a channel for targeted, one-to-one marketing messages, extending social media marketing beyond just digital branding
- Expanded real-time marketing capabilities, including a new way to use IBM product recommendation and real-time interaction management capabilities together, plus a new digital content recommendation capability.
- New "post-click" email analytics that show not just opens and click-throughs, but also what the email recipient did online after clicking to help marketers better optimize their email campaigns.
In addition, this release contains many new capabilities that help both digital and customer relationship marketers improve marketing results within their respective domains, including granular analytics on how customer behaviors and goals differ when they interact using different devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
For more information, see the US Announcement Letter for Enterprise Marketing Management . Information for other country announcement letters is located here.
To determine what the newest release of Enterprise Marketing Management is and if the release you are running is still supported see the IBM Software Support Lifecycle Page for Enterprise Marketing Management.
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Marketing Operations||8.6|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM PredictiveInsight||8.6|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Leads||8.6|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM eMessage||8.6|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||Unica Detect||8.6|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||Unica NetInsight||8.6|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Interact||8.6|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Contact Optimization||8.6|
|Enterprise Marketing Management||IBM Distributed Marketing||8.6|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.