Attempts to connect to IBM Rational Change using IBM Rational Change for Rational DOORS integration result in "oleGet Connection failed, code=0" error.
The previous version of the integration has not be completely uninstalled.
Diagnosing the problem
The following options will help to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure you can ping the IBM Rational Change Server
- Ensure that you can log in to the Change Server from the client machine and submit a test CR
- Check if there are any proxy settings that have been set on this machine.
- Ensure that the IP address and host name of the Change and Synergy server is listed in the C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file.
Resolving the problem
If the above configuration has been set correctly then do the following:
- Uninstall the integration and the DOORS client completely and restart the operating system.
- CD to C:\windows\system32 and delete the following DLL files:
- Perform a fresh install of Rational DOORS and the Rational Change for Rational DOOR integration