Attempts to connect to IBM Rational Change using IBM Rational Change for Rational DOORS integration result in "oleGet Connection failed, code=0" error.
The previous version of the integration has not be completely uninstalled.
Diagnosing the problem
The following options will help to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure you can ping the IBM Rational Change Server
- Ensure that you can log in to the Change Server from the client machine and submit a test CR
- Check if there are any proxy settings that have been set on this machine.
- Ensure that the IP address and host name of the Change and Synergy server is listed in the C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file.
Resolving the problem
If the above configuration has been set correctly then do the following:
- Uninstall the integration and the DOORS client completely and restart the operating system.
- CD to C:\windows\system32 and delete the following DLL files:
- Perform a fresh install of Rational DOORS and the Rational Change for Rational DOOR integration
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.