All users where ARS_ORIGINAL_CODEPAGE does not equal 0 or 1208
The Content Manager OnDemand administration client hangs when you expand the list of users. The ARSSOCKD server shows an increase in CPU activity or logins with the administrator or other userid fails and causes ARSSOCKD to fail.
The size of an output buffer used during codepage conversion was incorrectly calculated and resulted in a value bigger than the actual buffer size to be passed to the codepage conversion utility. This might cause a buffer overwrite which can lead to potential memory allocation issues causing increased CPU utilization or a program crash.
Download and unpack the appropriate file for your platform. The files names are:
- Stop all instances of Content Manager OnDemand.
- Rename existing arssockd program.
- Copy the new arssockd program.
- (UNIX only) Change ownership and permissions of the new arssockd program to match the original.
- Restart all instances of Content Manager OnDemand.
More support for:
Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms
Software version: 220.127.116.11
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1594937
Modified date: 2012-05-14