How to turn off automatic directory listing for IBM FileNet IDM Web Services
By default in IIS 6.0 the automatic directory listing feature is enabled.
- Open Internet Information Services.
- Navigate to IDMWS virtual directory, right-click and select Properties.
- Under the virtual directory tab ensure that only “Read” box is checked and the remaining are unchecked.
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Now navigate to “Default Web Site”.
- Right-click and select properties.
- Under ISAPI filters, add doccontent.dll and docupload.dll from “<IDM installation directory>\Web\IDMWS”.
- Click on Apply and then OK.
- Restart IIS.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.