WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V8.0 delivers innovations in user experience combined with Service Level Agreement authoring and enforcement.
Through visibility and control, WebSphere Service Registry and Repository helps to maximize and measure the business value of your service-oriented architecture (SOA). This industry-leading solution enables you to publish, find, enrich, manage, and govern services and policies in your SOA.
WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V8.0 delivers new features and benefits:
- Full development lifecycle support in the Business Space User Interface, including two new roles: Developer and Operations.
- Support for authoring and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), which can then be automatically enforced by DataPower.
- New and enhanced Business Space widgets to simplify the publication and governance of your services and increase visibility.
- Support for customizing of the configuration of the link to IBM Rational Asset Manager.
- Studio enhancements:
– Pull configuration updates made in WebSphere Service Registry and Repository into Studio making it simpler to do Business Space configuration.
– Now based upon Eclipse V3.6.2.
– Governance Policy Validator (GPV) uniqueness assertion is enhanced with new options.
- Performance enhancements:
– Promotion performance is improved to make distributing information to the runtime environments faster.
– Business space widgets make fewer calls to the backend, which noticeably improves page load times, particularly over remote connections.
- REST support is now included within the Governance Enablement Profile out of the box.
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V8 is now based on WebSphere Application Server V8
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.