The Client Connect Program is a new client care program, which will be initiated by Rational Client Resource Center team to assist clients who are new to Rational Support self-assist tools.
Overview & Objectives:
- Deliver a personalized one hour online session with demo on IBM Self-Assist web tools.
- Deliver Client Connect (CC) Information Pack (PDF format - attached below)
- Provide useful links to online resources through e-mail.
- Help Primary Site Contact (PSC) or Primary Site Technical Contact (PSTC) of clients new to Rational Support to give a good start.
Contents of Client Connect Session:
Rational License Key Centre(LKC):
- How to register with LKC account
- How to generate and manage licenses
Passport Advantage Online (PAO) :
- How to register with PAO
- How to check Proof of Entitlement (PoE)
- How to download software and order media
IBM Support Portal :
- How to manage product list
- How to configure notifications
- How to access common resources
Service Request (SR) :
- How to register with SR
- How to create and manage PMRs
Send email with the following information for use in scheduling a session.
- Your Name:
- Your Company's ICN (IBM Customer Number):
- Role (PSC/PSTC):
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
About My notification
How to obtain your Rational license
Getting started with IBM Service Requests
A Japanese translation is available
A simplified Chinese translation is available
A Korean translation is available
All source code and/or binaries attached to this document are referred to here as "the Program". IBM is not providing program services of any kind for the Program. IBM is providing the Program on an "AS IS" basis without warranty of any kind. IBM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR FOR ANY ECONOMIC CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS), EVEN IF IBM, OR ITS RESELLER, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE