Migrating from virtual appliance on 5.x to Hypervisor on 6.x:
- Download the projects from the 5.x appliance
- From WMC go to the project configuration details page by clicking on the project in the WMC dashboard
- Click on ‘Download’
- Repeat this process for all the projects on the appliance
- Bring up the appliance using 6.x version OVA file.
- Configure the network settings as per the instructions in the Installation guide.
- Open the projects one by one in 6.x Studio
- Check the mappings and publish the projects to the 6.x appliance
- Configure the WMC User settings and load required certificates manually
- Test the projects
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.