Please be informed that IBM are planning a four hour complete IBM Initiate Exchange service outage in order to perform necessary planned system maintenance starting at 9:00pm on Sunday April 1, 2012
Date: Sunday, April 1, 2012
- Start Time: 2100 (9PM) MDT
- Planned Maintenance Window Duration: 4 hours
Standard planned monthly maintenance window during which IBM will perform necessary system maintenance to include:
- Security upgrades for customer specific brokers
- Software enhancements aimed at improving overall system performance
- Software enhancements to specific customer Catalyst instances
- During the maintenance window there will be periodic service disruptions to all Exchange services.
- During the Broker maintenance, complete Exchange service disruption will occur.
- During the Catalyst maintenance, complete Exchange service disruption will occur.
- All maintenance tasks have been fully tested and rollback plans are in place. Approximately two hours after recognition of any need for a rollback, the rollback will be complete.
The IBM Initiate Exchange System Status page will be updated at the start and end of the maintenance. Subscribers to this page will be notified via email each time the page is status updated. IBM recommend customers subscribe to this page. Learn how to subscribe here.
IBM Initiate Exchange Release Notes 20110401.pdf
Future planned maintenance windows are generally the first Sunday of every month.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.