Announcement Letter for IBM Integrated Information Core V1.5
General Availability of IBM Integrated Information Core version 1.5 is 28 March 2012 for electronic availability and 20 April 2012 for media availability. Integrated Information Core V1.5 delivers new and enhanced features to provide a unified, real-time view of enterprise operations. Through a consolidated, model-based view of the enterprise, Integrated Information Core is designed to help line-of-business users drive key objectives across the enterprise including monitoring and optimizing operations, improving quality, and enhancing safety. It can help improve utilization and reduce unplanned downtime and associated costs. This document contains more details including a link to the announcement letter.
New and enhanced features available in Integrated Information Core V1.5 include:
- An integrated model manager with model-driven data access for integrating data from a variety of sources including historians, servers, databases, and web services
- User interface and visualization capabilities via included entitlement to one Authorized User of IBM Intelligent Operations Center
- Support for model queries and updates through the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standard SPARQL query language
- Enhanced security providing an audit trail and granular data authorization down to individual tags and values in the model
- Integrated Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for calculating and visualizing derived measurements using an advanced mathematical library
- Solution Studio enhancements to allow greater flexibility to extend the visualization and diagramming capabilities
For more information, see the US Announcement Letter for IBM Integrated Information Core . Information for other country announcement letters is located here.
To determine what the newest release of IBM Integrated Information Core is and if the release you are running is still supported see the IBM Software Support Lifecycle Page for IBM Integrated Information Core.