You can submit new product enhancement requests for the IBM Business Monitor, IBM Business Process Manager, WebSphere Adapters, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus products through the Request for Enhancement (RFE) community.
What is RFE Community?
The RFE community is a place where you can collaborate directly with product management teams and other product users through your ability to search, view, comment on, submit, and track product requests for enhancement (RFEs).
Which Business Process Management products are part of the RFE community?
- IBM Business Monitor
- IBM Business Process Manager Standard
- IBM Business Process Manager Express
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- WebSphere Adapters
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
How will the RFE community help you?
Using the RFE Community as the method for enhancement submission provides the following improvements:
- Eliminates multiple touch points that slow down communication in the enhancement process.
- Increases the transparency in the development process for you
- Provides predictable response times for enhancement requests
- Empowers you to influence product direction and roadmaps and improve communication between end-users and development
- Provides a better tool for you to review other product enhancement ideas and cast a vote for your favorites
What are some of the popular features of the RFE community?
- Online Submission of RFEs
- Browse RFEs by product
- Top 20 Watched RFEs
- Top 20 Voted RFEs
- Planned RFEs
- Delivered RFEs
- Online Searching for RFEs
- Vote on RFEs
- Watch RFEs
- Set Email or RSS feed notifications
- Comment on RFEs
- Start or Join a group to discuss RFEs
What are the benefits of the RFE Community?
You are encouraged to use the RFE Community Portal to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Avoids the need to open a Problem Management Report (PMR) for a simple enhancement request
- Avoids the need to call Customer Support to determine the status of a specific RFE
- Provides the ability to comment on, and provide workarounds for, RFEs that are created by other customers
- Provides the ability to see comments on RFEs from other customers
IBM Business Monitor Community
IBM Business Process Manager Community
WebSphere Adapters Community
WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus Community
WebSphere RFE Community
RFE Community FAQ
RFE status values and definitions
|Business Integration||IBM Business Process Manager Express||General||Linux, Linux zSeries, Windows||8.0.1, 8.0, 7.5.1|
|Business Integration||IBM Business Process Manager Advanced||General||AIX, Linux, Linux zSeries, Solaris, Windows, z/OS||8.0.1, 8.0, 7.5.1|
|Business Integration||IBM Business Monitor||General||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||8.0.1, 8.0, 7.5.1|
|Business Integration||WebSphere Adapters Family||Not Applicable||AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS||7.5|
|Business Integration||WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Linux zSeries, Solaris, Windows, z/OS||7.5.1|