Customer with using H2 XA can not deploy their packages. It throws ClassCastException when deploying packages.
WAS Community Edition does not support H2 XA
Resolving the problem
Develop a tranql-connector-h2-xa.rar for customer use. Here is the instrument on how to use:
1. Modify the h2-ra-sample.xml as needed
2. Add H2 driver jar file to repository via admin console
1) Click Repository link and Browse and add the jar file
2) Click Install
3) Check the jar file is installed in the [your installation path]/repository
3. Deploy H2 XA rar with the h2-ra-sample.xml plan via admin console
1) Click Deployer on the admin console
2) Browse and add the tranql-connector-h2-xa.rar and h2-ra-sample.xml
3) Click Install
Note that WAS Community Edition just support deploying H2 XA rar with plan directly, you can not use the creating database pool wizard from admin console to create H2 XA database pool.