Please be informed that IBM are planning an Initiate Exchange service outage in order to perform necessary system maintenance.
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2012
- Start Time: 2100 (9PM) MDT
- Planned Maintenance Window Duration: 4 hours for specific customers/no outage for others
The process of seeing an updated, more secure version of the IBM® Initiate® Exchange rolled out to all customers will continue during this planned outage. During this maintenance window IBM will perform necessary system maintenance to upgrade brokers for specific customers.
- The maintenance process will result in a complete Exchange service outage for only those customer brokers being upgraded. All other customer will not realize any service disruption.
- Before the end of day, March 12, the Site Technical Contact of customers on these brokers will be notified directly via email.
- During each broker upgrade, all message delivery services will be impacted.
- All maintenance tasks have been fully tested and rollback plans are in place. Approximately two hours after recognition of any need for a rollback, the rollback will be complete.
The IBM Initiate Exchange System Status page will be updated at the start and end of the maintenance. Subscribers to this page will be notified via email each time the page is status updated. IBM recommend customers subscribe to this page. Learn how to subscribe here.
Release notes will not be provided.
Future planned maintenance windows are generally the first Sunday of every month. They are listed on the Exchange Planned Production Outage Calendar, located here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please open a Service Request through the IBM Support Portal
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.