The content fields in an IBM FileNet P8 eForm (eForm) are each set to a certain height, e.g. 5 lines. When the content entered exceeds these 5 lines, a scroll bar appears at the right-hand side of the box and you have to scroll down to see the rest of the text. However, when this eForm is published, any text beyond these 5 lines does not appear in the published PDF document.
Diagnosing the problem
- Add data to a comment field in an eForm, and continue to enter data into the same comment field until a scroll bar appears.
- Publish the eForm to PDF.
- You will see that any content which exceeded the height of the comment field, i.e. which you have to scroll down to see, is not displayed in the published PDF document.
Resolving the problem
- Launch eForms Designer.
- Select the Comment field and highlight its Cell Settings.
- Make sure that Print contents on all overflow pages is not selected.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.