Load a template or try to browse the dimensions in Cube Manager and the following message is generated.
"Either the user, [Domain]\[username], does not have access to the [database name]
database, or the database does not exist"
- The service account does not have permission on the database (the source for the cube)
- In OLAP manager, the cube is pointing to the wrong server name or database name
IBM Clarity Server 6 or 7
IBM Cube Manager
Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
Diagnosing the problem
- Load Clarity and try to load the template;
- Check if the template points to the servers in OLAP Manager;
- Check if the servers in OLAP Manager are correct.
- Check if you can browse the dimensions in OLAP Manager
Resolving the problem
- Add the dbo role for the service account on the database side
- Add the users group to the Analysis Services Security