This page lists featured documents identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to zSecure CICS Toolkit. This list will be updated periodically to reflect new issues.
This page contains links (URLs) to zSecure CICS Toolkit technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your deployment, administration and support of zSecure CICS Toolkit. This note includes:
Downloads and Updates
Using zSecure CICS Toolkit
Online Self-Help Resources
zSecure CICS Toolkit Support for CICS TS 5.2
|Downloads and Updates|
- Access IBM z/OS software using ShopzSeries.
- Download updates to zSecure CICS Toolkit link. This link takes you to the download page for latest available zSecure CICS Toolkit patches
|Using zSecure CICS Toolkit|
- For product documentation visit the zSecure CICS Toolkit information center. This site contains the zSecure manuals which can be very helpful in utilizing the product.
- Exchange ideas and participate in technical discussions on the zSecure forum at IBM developerWorks.
- IBM Redbooks has a book on zSecure CICS Toolkit and it is available online for you to access at the IBM Redbooks site.
|Online Self-Help Resources|
- Review up-to-date product information at the zSecure CICS Toolkit Product support page.
- Utilize the Request for Enhancement tool to access the zSecure CICS Toolkit team when requiring assistance from IBM.
- Use the IBM Support Assistant (ISA), this free cross product tool assists you in increasing your capacity for self-help.
- Interact with other IT professionals using IBM Security software by joining the zSecure Users Group in your area.