Cannot crawl JCR Search collection
Cannot crawl JCR Search collection, JCRCollection1 after applying latest portal+wcm fixpack
Resolving the problem
1) Uncheck the forceCompleteCrawl check box from the manage search >> search collection >> JCRCollection1 >> JCRSource content source settings.
- Selecting a force full crawl will always discard the received documents and cause a fullcrawl request.
2) Using the native SQL interface that is available for the DB you are using with Portal, execute the queries listed below. These will reset the crawler and free the resources.
i) Delete from jcr.icmstjcrtsseedlistpending
ii) Delete from jcr.icmstjcrtssubscriptionmanager
iii) Update jcr.icmstjcrtsfullcrawltopics set subscriberid=null,ts=null
3) Enable trace com.ibm.icm.ts.*=finest. Please provide the complete crawling trace files.
4) Run the crawler twice with an interval of 10 minutes in between.(during first run it always returns 0 documents as for first request it would trigger an fullcrawl inside jcr and in the next request updates are sent).
5) In case if you find that crawler does not receive the documents, please open a ticket with support and upload the trace logs.
More support for:
Portal Search Engine
Software version: 7.0
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, IBM i, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Software edition: Enable, Express, Extend, Hypervisor Edition, Server
Reference #: 1584942
Modified date: 14 January 2013
Translate this page: