When having an issue or question regarding IBM Security AppScan Source, use one or more of the methods listed here to address it.
- Visit the AppScan Source Support portal to review lists of known problems, fixes, and a wealth of important support information.
- For quick questions, use the AppScan Source Forum.
- Search the AppScan Source Support content.
- Consult the AppScan Source product documentation.
- For licensing consult How to obtain and apply licenses for AppScan Source.
- Open a support ticket (PMR) at IBM Service Request.
- To receive daily/weekly announcements through email about important news, product alerts, or new downloads, subscribe as described in AppScan email notifications.
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance
Before you contact IBM Security Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When creating the Service Request ticket, provide this information:
- What operation did you performed - and what error messages have you received?
- The background information needed to understand the issue.
- Version of AppScan Source. Make sure that you are opening the ticket for AppScan Source (there are several AppScan products supported by different teams).
- Impact of the issue on your organization, schedule, and deadlines.
- Upload logs, screen captures, and background information for the ticket.