This document applies only to the following language version(s):
How to create offline backup of TLMA?
To prepare backup please follow these steps:
* stop the LMT server
* close all remaining connections to TLMA database:
- execute: db2 list applications for database TLMA , and if any will be running execute:
db2 force application "( <handle-nr> )", for each one
* db2 backup database TLMA to <dest-folder>
* zip the created backup file and provide it
* start the LMT server
* Exact version of operating system on which the database is running (update/oslevel/fixpack/servicepack)
* Exact version of the database (db2level)
Finally zip your file and upload it to PMR by using this link
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.