This fix resolves the following issues:
1. Apache Tomcat has improved the parameter handling to avoid potential DoS attacks.
2. Apache Tomcat has a fix about NullPointException in org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service when using Tomcat NIO connector.
To apply this fix, follow this instruction:
1. Stop the server if it is running
2. Unzip the attached file into the WebSphere Application Server Community Edition installation directory, and ensure the Tomcat artifacts are replaced.
3. Start the server with the cache cleaned, for example,
4. The server should be updated successfully with the Tomcat fixes.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.