This document lists the required maintenance to be current with CT/ENGINE for the IBM CL/SUPERSESSION and CL/CONFERENCE products.
You must apply PTFs UA63363 for APAR OA38097 and UA63364 for APAR OA38076. If you encounter any problems in a KLU or KLV prefixed module, you must be at this level of maintenance before providing a dump for analysis. You can order the fixes using the links for the PTFs above or by adding them to a Shopz order.
The prerequisite maintenance (FMIDs MLU1470 and MLV1470) are shown in the document entitled CL/SUPERSESSION and z/OS 1.13 compatibility. You will also see PTFs listed for FMID MLS1470; these PTFs are recommended but are not required.
- This is a CT/ENGINE levelset (FIXPACK 1). We recommend that you SMP/E ACCEPT all previous maintenance for FMIDs MLU1470 and MLV1470 before applying these PTFs.
- There must not be any KLU or KLV prefixed module in an RLSLOAD data set, from a previous level, concatenated in front of the updated TLVLOAD (your SMP/E target dataset) or the address space will not start; attempting to start the address space will result in an ABEND in module KLVSTWTO.
- Since there are no macro changes with these PTFs, you do not need to reassemble any of the sample exits that you use.
- The Text in the KLVIN408 start up message was changed from:
KLVIN408 CANDLE ENGINE VERSION 147 READY ON SYS(...
KLVIN408 IBM OMEGAMON PLATFORM ENGINE VERSION 147 READY ON SYS(...
- The SMP/E APPLY step will receive many of these Warning messages:
GIM23903W LINK-EDIT PROCESSING FOR SYSMOD UA63364 WAS SUCCESSFUL FOR MODULE KLV_____ IN THE TLVLOAD LIBRARY. THE RETURN CODE WAS 04. DATE __.___ - TIME __:__:__ - ....
Return Code 04 is ok.
|Host Transaction Processing||IBM CL/CONFERENCE||Maintenance||z/OS||1.4.1|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.