This document lists the required maintenance to be current with CT/ENGINE for the IBM CL/SUPERSESSION and CL/CONFERENCE products.
You must apply PTFs UA63363 for APAR OA38097 and UA63364 for APAR OA38076. If you encounter any problems in a KLU or KLV prefixed module, you must be at this level of maintenance before providing a dump for analysis. You can order the fixes using the links for the PTFs above or by adding them to a Shopz order.
The prerequisite maintenance (FMIDs MLU1470 and MLV1470) are shown in the document entitled CL/SUPERSESSION and z/OS 1.13 compatibility. You will also see PTFs listed for FMID MLS1470; these PTFs are recommended but are not required.
- This is a CT/ENGINE levelset (FIXPACK 1). We recommend that you SMP/E ACCEPT all previous maintenance for FMIDs MLU1470 and MLV1470 before applying these PTFs.
- There must not be any KLU or KLV prefixed module in an RLSLOAD data set, from a previous level, concatenated in front of the updated TLVLOAD (your SMP/E target dataset) or the address space will not start; attempting to start the address space will result in an ABEND in module KLVSTWTO.
- Since there are no macro changes with these PTFs, you do not need to reassemble any of the sample exits that you use.
- The Text in the KLVIN408 start up message was changed from:
KLVIN408 CANDLE ENGINE VERSION 147 READY ON SYS(...
KLVIN408 IBM OMEGAMON PLATFORM ENGINE VERSION 147 READY ON SYS(...
- The SMP/E APPLY step will receive many of these Warning messages:
GIM23903W LINK-EDIT PROCESSING FOR SYSMOD UA63364 WAS SUCCESSFUL FOR MODULE KLV_____ IN THE TLVLOAD LIBRARY. THE RETURN CODE WAS 04. DATE __.___ - TIME __:__:__ - ....
Return Code 04 is ok.
|Host Transaction Processing||IBM CL/CONFERENCE||Maintenance||z/OS||1.4.1|