When configuring Summer and Winter months for usage analysis in the IBM® Work Optimization for Water Utilities product, a list of months displays one or more entries as "undefined" if all the months have been moved to Summer or Winter.
Resolving the problem
Run the reset_seasonal.sql script to reset the values to the installation default and reconfigure the product without moving all the months to either Summer or Winter.
Do the following to run the reset_seasonal.sql script:
- Log in to the IBM Intelligent Operations Center event and management server as the administrator.
- Copy the reset_seasonal.sql script from this technote or from the installation image at /opt/IBM/iss/intelligentWater/install/scripts/db/db2/ to the IBM Intelligent Operations Center database server.
- Run chmod 755 reset_seasonal.sql
- Run db2 connect to WATERDB
- Run db2 - tf reset_seasonal.sql
- Run db2 connect reset
- Configure the appropriate Summer and Winter months by clicking Configuration > Usage Analysis Settings in IBM® Work Optimization for Water Utilities,
- Run the high84 script to implement the seasonal ratio.