Error shown while creating assets for MySQL using Generic JDBC driver
Users are unable to create assets in WebSphere Cast Iron Studio for MySQL, using Generic JDBC driver
Resolving the problem
Refer to the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Open WebSphere Cast Iron Studio and create an endpoint for MySQL database using Generic JDBC driver.
- Create an orchestration using any activity of the database and run the orchestration.
- An assets creation dialog box appears.
- Copy the assets and use any Third party utility (such as Aqua Studio) and execute the assets.
- Once the assets are created, through a third party utility, orchestration will run successfully.
More support for:
WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration
Software version: 18.104.22.168
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: Physical, Virtual
Reference #: 1575188
Modified date: 2013-05-14