Users are unable to create assets in WebSphere Cast Iron Studio for MySQL, using Generic JDBC driver
Resolving the problem
Refer to the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Open WebSphere Cast Iron Studio and create an endpoint for MySQL database using Generic JDBC driver.
- Create an orchestration using any activity of the database and run the orchestration.
- An assets creation dialog box appears.
- Copy the assets and use any Third party utility (such as Aqua Studio) and execute the assets.
- Once the assets are created, through a third party utility, orchestration will run successfully.