Users of WebSphere Cast Iron are unable to create, recreate, drop, validate assets over the appliance using Web Management console (WMC)
Resolving the problem
Users can resolve this issue, by generating the related assets from Studio and directly use in WMC by following these steps.
- Open Studio and configure a database endpoint.
- Create an orchestration, using a database activity per your requirement.
- Complete the activity configuration.
- Test run the project in Studio. Studio prompts to create assets.
- Upon a successful run in Studio, publish the project on appliance. As the assets are created through Studio, users need not create them through WMC.