This service bulletin contains information regarding the availability of the eDelivery packages for PUT 8 for z/TPF 1.1 and z/TPFDF 1.1 for eligible users.
z/TPF and z/TPFDF PUT 8 eDelivery Packages
z/TPF and z/TPFDF PUT 8 are now available for eDelivery. Physical media, if you are eligible, will ship by early December, 2011.
The following three packages are available for download from the z/TPF 1.1 & z/TPFDF 1.1 tab on the TPF Family Products: Product Software web page
• PID 5748-T15 z/TPF EE
• PID 5748-T15 z/TPF EE HPO feature
• PID 5748-F15 z/TPF Database Facility
Starting with PUT 8, the z/TPF product delivery website contains the eDelivery packages for the four most recent PUT packages only. The packages for PUT 1 through PUT 4 have been removed. Next year, when PUT 9 is made available, PUT 5 will be removed.
Access to all eDelivery packages is dependent upon license agreements.
· For the product software packages, customers must register for eDelivery before downloading. Complete directions for obtaining access to the product software packages are provided at: http://www.ibm.com/tpf/pages/Req_full.htm
· For the other required software packages, customers must use their z/TPF maintenance ID. (A customer who does not have a z/TPF maintenance ID can register for it by following the link provided on the TPF Family Products: Support page, http://www.ibm.com/tpf/maint/supportgeneral.html)
· For information about system requirements, including the compiler level used for this PUT, see the z/TPF Migration Guide in the TPF Product Information Center (http://www.ibm.com/tpf/pubs/tpfpubs.htm).
· For questions or concerns about the information in this service bulletin, send an email to TPFQA@US.IBM.COM.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.