Updates are available for the English version of the information center of IBM Content Collector for SAP Applications Version 2.2 Fix Pack 1. The information center on the web is already updated. You can include the updates in the information center that you installed with the server package of Content Collector for SAP.
Links to IBM Content Collector for SAP Applications V3.0 library documents
Complete these steps to include the February 2013 updates in your installed information center. The updates include the November 2011 and March 2012 updates. If your information center is installed on Windows or if you already downloaded the November 2011 or March 2012 updates with this procedure, start with step 2.
- On AIX, Linux, and the Solaris Operating Environment, replace the help_start.sh file with this file: help_start.sh
The help_start.sh file is located in the path <InstallHome>/IEHS
<InstallHome> stands for the full path to the directory where Content Collector for SAP is installed, for example:
- Start the information center on your operating system.
- Click the Update icon on the toolbar.
- Click Find Updates to search for the updates.
- Under New documentation, select the check box next to IBM Content Collector for SAP Applications Fix Pack 1 version 2.2.0.
- Click Install Updates. The updates are downloaded and included in your information center. You are informed when the updates are installed successfully.
- Click Finish to go to the home page of the updated information center.
icc for sap
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.