Where can I find the information that is needed to set the Database URL and Driver Name needed to set up a Database Target in Manage Targets Dialog in Migration Manager Application?
The information can be found in the System Properties Application for the Target Environment.
1. Open System Properties
2. Open the Filter in Global Properties section and bring up mxe.db.url property and copy the Current Value. This will go into the Database URL or File Path
3. Now search for mxe.db.driver and copy the Current Value. This will go into Driver Name field.
4. You also need the mxe.db.user value.
5. The password is also required. You may need to ask the owner of the database for this information as it does not display.
6. The Schema Name field may or may not be required depending on your database.
Note: In version 7.5 the there is a Test button to verify the connection.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.