Announcing Availability of IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Collaboration Server v10
IBM has announced the availability of IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Collaboration Server, Version 10.0.
InfoSphere MDM Collaboration Server replaces InfoSphere MDM Server for PIM to recognize the fact that many of our customers are using this workflow-driven, process-centric solution to manage multiple domains beyond product such as asset, location and organization.
InfoSphere MDM Collaboration Server enables companies to create a single, up-to-date repository of product information that can be used throughout their organization for strategic business initiatives.
- November 4, 2011, electronic availability.
- December 2, 2011, physical media availability.
- A flexible data model – Includes product, category, hierarchy, taxonomy, location, and extensible data modeling capabilities that enable you to build data models that evolve as your business evolves.
- Data aggregation and syndication – Supports importing and exporting data over several standard protocols and flexible data formats to minimize impact on interfacing systems.
- Collaborative workflows – Uses collaborative tasks that enable organizations to set up workflows to reflect existing and new business processes and business rules, ensuring that the system closely aligns with your business practices.
- User experience – Provides user interfaces for data authoring and searches that include single-edit screens, mass update screens, a category mapping user interface, faster and simpler searching capabilities, single sign on (SSO), and Web style content through a rich text editor.
- Link to unstructured content – Integrates with content management applications.
- Reporting – Includes advanced auditing and reporting capabilities with configurable history tracking.
- Integration – Has a built-in, proven integration with other IBM InfoSphere products.
For further information on the release, please consult the associated documentation:
|Information Management||InfoSphere Master Data Management Server for Product Information Management||Not Applicable||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||All Editions|
More support for:
InfoSphere Master Data Management Collaboration Server
Software version: 10.0
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1570631
Modified date: 03 November 2011