Collecting Data: Deployment Health Checks Dashboard
Steps for collecting data from the Deployment Health Checks Dashboard
Resolving the problem
In the console, go to: BigFix Management > Deployment Health Checks:
- Click on the "Collect Deployment Information" button. The deployment information will generate after a few seconds.
- For each of the Health Check areas on the dashboard (BES Relay Health, BES Console Health, BES Server Health, BES Client Health, Deployment Optimization, and Wake-on-LAN) click on the plus sign next to each check with a status of Warning or Failed to fly out the additional information.
- Select and copy all content on dashboard, either via CTRL+A and CTRL+C or using the mouse to highlight and copy the content.
- Paste the content into either a Word or RTF document file.
- Include this data with the rest of your data you are sending to Support.
Note: Activate all of the analyses in the BES Support site in order to see the full set of health checks in the dashboard.