How to change Bill to or Ship to address in Web Forms
Sterling Commerce maintains a profile of some companies that includes
telephone and fax numbers, bill to address, and ship to address.
Most customers that have this ability can review and change information
in their profile without leaving Sterling Web Forms.
Follow these steps:
1. From any Sterling Web Forms page, select Options>Edit User Profile.
2. Optional. If you belong to more than one community, you are prompted
to select the community associated with the profile you want. Click View.
3. Review the company name and contact information listed. To see the
addresses used for billing or shipping, click the appropriate link.
4. To update any portion of the information, click Edit.
5. Change the information as needed. If you change certain portions of
the information, you are asked whether the change is an update to the
existing contact record or a replacement of the existing contact with
a new one.
6. Click Submit.
7. Make sure you provide your updated company information to your trading partner so they have the most current details also.
Note: If you do not have the 'Edit User Profile' menu then this option
is not available to your community.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.