How to register for Web Forms
If a customer has already contacted the Hub/Spoke with their interest
in joining the community, then the Hub/Spoke should should have already
provided the prospective Trading Partner with a Community password.
Once the community password is received by the customer, the following
steps take place:
* New customers log onto the Sterling Web Forms site: https://www.sterlingwebforms.com
* If customer is a first time user, select 'Register'.
* Insert the Community password (provided by the Hub/Trading Partner), and
* Complete online registration.
* Registration process goes through verification of account information,
billing information, etc.
* Customer receives a registration Confirmation, Username and Password (via Email).
New Webforms customer's will also now be automatically regsitered for Customer Center access. The customer will receive an email with their contact information which they are asked to verify. This is their new Customer Center access information. This is so they can open cases via the website. Webforms customer's do not need access to Document Tracking since they will continue to use their Webforms Inbox for their documents.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.